Bulky Item Pickup
TOWN WIDE BULKY ITEM COLLECTION EVENTS
The Town offers a Bulky Item Collection several times per year. During these special collections, residents may dispose of items that would normally need to be taken to the Landfill through a curbside pick-up. Please review the guidelines listed below when participating in a Bulky Item Collection Event.
Bulky items such as carpet, white goods, furniture, mattresses, and other approved items on this list will be picked up by Waste Management only during the scheduled week advertised by the Town. If you have questions about bulky item collection, call 945-5558.
- Waste Management trucks will go through your neighborhood only ONCE. Items placed at the curb after the crews pass will not be collected.
- Items should be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. the Monday of the designated week.
- Do not mix bulky items with yard waste, recyclables, solid waste, clothing, shoes or brush.
- Collectible bulky items mixed with unacceptable items will not be removed.
- Bulky item collection is for single family residences, NOT businesses or apartments.
See the attachment for a complete list of Bulky Item Collection Guidelines